Dermal filler treatment is a cosmetic facial rejuvenation procedure that plumps up facial lines, creases and folds to make the skin look smoother and more youthful. Dermal fillers products usually consist of sterile hyaluronic acid (HA) gels made from non-animal sources. As we age, the skin's natural hyaluronic acid is lost, this reduction in volume results in the appearance of facial wrinkles, creases and folds. As our skin ages, it also loses collagen and fat, this causes the skin to sag and develop wrinkles and lines. Hyaluronic acid plays an important role in replenishing and moisturising the skin, helping to restore its volume, elasticity and tone.
Cosmetic dermal filler treatments are also commonly used for lip enhancement and for shaping facial, hand and neck contours.
Our dermal filler treatment process at Omnia Dental Spa:
- Free initial facial aesthetics consultation – An opportunity to discuss your concerns, the potential treatments options available to you and to ultimately agree the best treatment plan for you. A written quotation will be provided, and a consent form will be completed once all of your questions have been answered.
- Local anaesthetic is first administered to the area to prevent any discomfort.
- The dermal filler is then carefully injected to treat the problem area(s) - this only takes a few minutes.
- The effect of the treatment is visible immediately.
- Depending on the area treated, skin type and the injection technique, the filler effect can last between 6 and 12 months (usually six months for lips)
- Follow-up treatments will help to maintain your enhanced look over time.
The benefits of dermal fillers:
- Smoother and plumper skin surface for a more youthful appearance
- Non-surgical and painless procedure
- Results are visible immediately after treatment
- A single treatment can last between 6-12 months
- A very natural appearance that does not affect your facial expression
- Add volume, shape and definition to your lips and provide an instantly rejuvenated look
CLICK HERE TO CALL US NOW – 01564 822 224