Follow-up care was fully explained and I even received a telephone call a couple of hours after I had left the surgery to check that everything was O. K. I am very happy to recommend this modern practice for their friendly professionalism and expertise.
Omnia Student Membership Plans
Student Dental Care Plan£11.50 per month*
For just £11.50 a month, our Student Plan provides the following benefits:
- 1 x oral health examinations per year
- 1 x hygienist appointments per year (1 x 20 minutes)
- 2 small x-rays (where clinically justified)
- 20% discount off any treatments required
- Worldwide dental trauma cover
- Emergency call out cover
- Mouth cancer cover
- Redundancy cover
*Payable by monthly direct debit
Please note: Discounts only apply to treatments provided at Omnia. There is a one-off administration fee of £9.50 to set up your membership.
How do I join the Omnia membership plan?
You simply need to see your dentist and decide on the plan that is right for you. Our reception team with then provide you with the appropriate application and direct debit form.
How much does membership cost?
There is a once only £9.50 administration fee to join your chosen membership plan. There are no additional charges once you have joined the plan, just the agreed monthly direct debit that covers all your membership benefits and privileges.
Do plan members receive any additional benefits?
YES ! As a member of the Omnia Dental Care Plan you are also entitled to the following additional members' discounts:
- 10% discount off any facial rejuvenation treatments e.g. lip filler and facial dermal filler treatments
- 10% discount off oral hygiene products purchased at the Practice
- 10% discount off teeth whitening procedures e.g. Zoom teeth whitening
Please take some time to have a glance through our fee comparison, showing the benefits of registering onto our plan, rather than paying each time for your appointments.
The big benefits of joining our practice membership:
- Reduces the risk of tooth decay and gum disease with regular attendance
- Exclusive 20% discount on most treatments for members only
- Spreads the cost of your routine dental care through a convenient monthly Direct Debit
- Provides peace of mind at home or abroad with Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme*
|Treatment||Omnia Plan Member||PAYG Fee|
|Dental health examination||Included||£55.00|
|X-rays (2 included)||Included||£35.00|
|Monthly membership fee**||£11.00||-|
|Members' saving per year||£33.00||-|
|Membership cost breakdown||Student Membership|
* Please see the Keyfacts document for further information.
** An initial administration fee of £9.50 will be collected with your first payment.